Friday, June 7, 2013

Steps So Far

I went back and looked over my previous entries in order to get ideas for this post. Here's my thoughts on those posts:

1. My search for meaning is the theme. Not my mother's search, not my sister's, not even Viktor Frankl's. Mine.

2. That needs to be what animates each post.

This blog was created by a person who was, at the time, dealing with physical and mental health issues in an unproductive matter. That does not make them less valid than anything I were to write now, or in a future state of more proper comparative functioning.

Two years ago, when I had my workplace meltdown and asked to be taken to a hospital, I was under no corecion to check myself into the Carrier Clinic. When I made the decision to do so, one of the personnel there smiled at me and said, "You are an educated man." I think she was happy that I was willing to give myself another chance to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment